Sgt. David R. Christoff
Fallen Heroes Memorial Golf Tournament
We look forward to hosting you on Friday, August 5th, 2016 for our 11th annual fundraiser. We are pleased to announce The Semper Fi Fund as our military charity for 2016. You will enjoy a great day of golf at beautiful Stone Ridge Golf Club in Bowling Green, OH. while lending support to an outstanding cause!
Schedule of Events:
- 8:30 a.m. – Registration Begins
- 9:30 a.m. – Flag Raising Ceremony
- 10:00 a.m. – Shotgun Start
- Awards Reception Immediately Following
Golf Registration Fees:
* Your donations are 100% tax deductible.
- Individual Golfer: $85.00
- Twosomes: $170.00
- Foursomes: $340.00
- Includes awards reception and heavy hors d’oeuvres $35.00
Your Tax Deductible Contribution Includes:
- 18 holes with cart / 4-person scramble format at an outstanding golf venue
- A club volunteer to greet you and place your golf bag on your cart when you arrive
- Use of course facilities including driving range (unlimited range balls) and locker rooms
- Coffee stand prior to tee-off
- All-You-Can-Eat Hot Dog and Brat lunch
- A glass of ice-cold beer from our beer station located at the turn
- Ice cold water stations on the course
- Awards Reception following the round with a selection of heavy hors d’ oeuvres for your enjoyment
- Prizes! Prizes! Prizes!
- Win a car for a Hole In One!
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place team prizes!
- Longest Drive, Closest to the Pin, Longest Putt, and More!
- Betting Holes and Raffle!
- A chance to make a difference in the life of a Wounded Warrior and their family.
Registration is now open but is limited to the first 30 teams!
Click on the “Register” link below to register today!
Thank you for your Support!